How to Make a Homemade Peach Liqueur?
Are you planning to make a fresh homemade peach liqueur? Then, this article can show you how. All you have to do is to schedule yourself to have an hour preparing session weekly. Then you can have a delicious peach liqueur for you to enjoy yourself and serve as your gift to others. Here are some of the easy steps that you can follow on how you can make homemade peach liqueur.
- Put together the crack pot, sugar, gin and peaches. Pour the gin in the crock pot and then slowly add some sugar. Stir the mixture well till the sugars are dissolved.
- Then carefully wash all the peaches. Be sure that all peaches are not bruise and no nicks in the skin. This is very important; peaches must be clean and perfect for they cannot react perfectly if they are damaged. After you wash the peaches, add ten to twelve whole carefully, uncut the peaches in the crock pot. And gently stir its mixture.
- Stir the mixture every week just be careful not to damage the peaches. Every week you will just notice that the peaches have dried out little by little.
- Gather cheesecloth, glass canning jar, and the peach schnapps. Strain its mixture by the cheesecloth until its debris is removed. T6hen you can add a cup of peach schnapps and then stir again.
- Then pour it in the glass canning jar and seal. After that you can served it chilled in a small glasses. The suggested serving size of the liqueur is one to two ounces sipped slowly. And enjoy your homemade refreshment.
Making a homemade peach liqueur is just easy as this. You just need to have some patience stirring the mixture each week. You do not need to buy anymore online or in the stores near you since you can make your own liqueur.